Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Japan
Air Liquide Japan undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Air Liquide Japan website.
The Air Liquide Japan site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 63.64%:
- 42 compliant criteria
- 24 non-compliant criteria
- 40 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Decorative images in the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The textual alternative of the logo on footer is not relevant enough.
- The contrast of some texts against the background is insufficient.
- The "Careers" page contains a video that does not have a transcription or audio description.
- The title of some links does not give a clear understanding of the destination.
- The carousels have not been implemented in an accessible way.
- The fold/unfold opening on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- Status messages are not correctly rendered by assistive technologies.
- The document code is not valid.
- The title of the page "Overview Air Liquide Japan" is not relevant.
- Language changes on several pages are not indicated in the source code.
- Empty <p> tags are present in the code of some pages.
- Elements that are not titles are in title tags.
- Items visually represent a list but are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- Components on some pages contain attributes used to present information in the source code.
- The focus is not visible on some elements of the site.
- Contents which are not visible on the screen are still accessible to the screen reader on the “Careers” page.
- Text is no longer readable when the text spacing properties are increased.
- Some form fields have no label, only a placeholder.
- The title of the search button on the "Contact" page is not relevant.
- The tabbing order does not always follow a consistent path.
- A keyboard trap is present on the "Career" page.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 25/01/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact us
- Legal notice
- Site Map
- Accessibility (to audit once the page has been created)
- Our Gases
- Overview of Air Liquide Japan
- Careers - Work with Us
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue)
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07